Monday, August 9, 2010

Tool #8

I use videos OFTEN in my classroom, especially for social studies and science. I always try to find most of my info on United Streaming. For biographical info, they aren't the best, but they give me something. For science, United Streaming is fabulous, and my students are excited about watching science videos when they can't go out for recess.

Since Planet Earth is now on United Streaming, I don't have to bring my own personal videos. But those are amazing videos for students studying habitats...

The reason I chose this one is because it is National Geographic... I will definitely look at their site more often to find great things...

I also posted the video about the USS John Stennis. I know that my students are interested in how the force moves the planes off the ships.

There are SO MANY choices on videos...I can't wait until the Discovery show Life is available!!!

Hulu - National Geographic Specials: Arctic Kingdom: Life at the Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment